Rolling back to Lucid?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 03:29:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 17:20 -0700, NoOp wrote:
> On 10/14/2010 04:56 PM, Ric Moore wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 18:34 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> >> On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:23:36 -0400
> >> Moore wrote:
>
> And all of this blather has what to do with the OP's issue of rolling
> his server back to lucid? Start a new thread, move to sounder, or get a
> room...

N00p, why are you being such an !@#$%^&? It has everything to do with
the OP's issue. Just maybe those of us ~about~ to make the leap
shouldn't, from the problems that he is reporting. It helps when one can
make an intelligent choice to a course of action. So, instead of me and
others struggling to roll ~back~ to 10.4, picking up the pieces it might
be wiser not to upgrade just yet. So, I asked from reading the OP's
pain. Got an intelligent response, too. I am grateful. So, at least his
pain has some measure of meaning.

I depend heavily on accelerated nVidia graphics for my project. Plus,
I'm to travel to Raleigh next week for 3 days of demo'ing said video
project AND Ubuntu to our staff. Struggling with a blown up system
doesn't sound like anything good for anyone. I think you owe us an
apology. :| Ric

Linux user# 44256