Video Camera

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:09:41 UTC 2010

> Does anyone know how or if it is possible to get a Logitech QuickCam
> working under Ubuntu 10.10?  I have QuickCam 8.3.0 software for Windows
> but not aware of how to get it working in Linux.

Hey Rob,

Have you tried just plugging it in? I had a Quickcam AF and, if I
remember correctly, it worked just fine under 10.04.  Haven't tried it
on 10.10 yet. I might have to pull it out and see what happens.

Either way, if the camera is supported, you won't need your Windows
software at all.

HTH,
Anthony Papillion