Pan newreader

Doug Saylor absdoug at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:15:30 UTC 2010

I always prefer a fresh install over an upgrade. With Pan, the set-up
is simple. I'm STILL having trouble, I keep getting:

Unable to connect to "news.east.earthlink.net":
481 Invalid username or password

Pan is now offline. Please see "File|Event Log" and correct the
problem, then use "File|Work Online" to continue.

I've gone ahead & signed into earthlink with my user name & password,
so I know it's correct. "news.east.earthlink.net" is correct. I've
tried Googling & I've made absolutly sure everything was entered
correctly. I'm still stuck. HELP!?
-
Doug