Upgrading from 10.04.1 to Maverick 10.10

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 13 10:41:39 UTC 2010

On 13/10/2010 21:19, Mark Widdicombe wrote:
> [...]

Well, if you run Update Manager it will give you the details you are
asking about (as far as I am aware - but I haven't bothered to click on
the DETAILS option). Try it for yourself and see.

BC

--
There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take the bull by the tail and face the situation.
                          W C Fields