Upgrading from 10.04.1 to Maverick 10.10

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 13 09:39:58 UTC 2010

On 12/10/2010 03:46, sdavmor wrote:
> On 10/11/2010 06:30 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> On 12/10/2010 00:03, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
>>
>>> Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:45:27 +1100 Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>

>>> Kim Stanley Robinson?  It's good.
>>>

>> The same!
>>
>> I may even now buy the whole Trilogy tomorrow following your comment and
>> get it over with :-) .
>>
>> (I've got every Harry Potter book, and The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings
>> Trilogy so why not this Trilogy? Even have Sir Walter Scott's full
>> collection (written in original Scottish). I even travel around in the
>> TARDIS from time to time.... :-) .)
>>
>> BC
>>
> Get the Mars trilogy by Robinson.  Very good stuff.

Bought the last and only copy of Red Mars from the bookshop today.
Ordered the other 2 books which should arrive in a week.

"RED MARS" - 668 pages! and that's without taking into account the front
cover, the back cover and anything attached to them. This will take me a
couple of days to read!

BC

--
There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take the bull by the tail and face the situation.
                          W C Fields