Adding to Global Menu Bar in UNE 10.10

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 13 04:37:03 UTC 2010

On 10/12/2010 08:12 PM, Doug Saylor wrote:
> Googled, tried figuring it out myself for HOURS. Lots of stuff about
> beta testing the bar, but nothing on ADDING to the bar. It's gotta be
> simple. HOW?

You've asked this multiple times in different threads. I reckon I
someone knew the answer they would have answered by now.

Check the Global Menu Bar sources.
https://launchpad.net/globalmenu
Best be might be to ask here:
https://answers.launchpad.net/globalmenu

Also:
http://code.google.com/p/gnome2-globalmenu/w/list

But... I think you are probably talking about Unity. You can ask here:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity
the answer may be here:
<http://maketecheasier.com/unity-new-desktop-environment-for-netbook/2010/05/11>
[Dynamic Dock Launcher]
<quote>
To add application to the dock, you will have to first launch the
application (from the Applications folder). The app icon will appear in
the dock. You can then right click and select Keep in Launcher.
</quote>