Network Manager Problem With USB 3G Modem

Adil ALPMAN adil at alpman.net
Tue Oct 12 23:35:12 UTC 2010

Hi Everybody;

I try to use my mf 636 usb 3g modem on my ubuntu 10.10 and i see it workd
perfectly and it really made me happy... (Because still i cant use it in
another linux distros so easy, unfortunately... :(  )

But, there i a little problem; when i put my zte mf636 modem to my pc's usb
input, it was recognize my modem and i see a new option mobile broadband
connection in connection mamanger but when i open to set up its manager it
ask me where am i live and which is my gsm operator, then it said if i
choose them wrong it cans set my connection plan (i think it is about money
or data limit) but i cant see any option to set my connection limits on the

Can anybody help me how can i set my connection limits in money or in data
size?

Sincerely...

Adil ALPMAN