could not calculate the upgrade

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Tue Oct 12 13:32:05 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 14:27 +0100, Colin Law wrote:
> On 12 October 2010 14:08, Jordon Bedwell <jordon at envygeeks.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 14:04 +0100, Colin Law wrote:
> >> Also please don't copy me on the email I do not require two copies.  Thanks.
> >
> > Sorry, but I learned way back in the day that mail can get lost, so I
> > always send two copies now.  Blame the USPS for that. /pkill -f sarcasm
> >

> Jordon, Why did you think that comment was aimed at you?  It was Tapas
> that has been sending copies.  Or are you one and the same?

Nobody said I 'thought' it was aimed at me, but I was free to reply to
any comment I like, as this is a public mailing list.  If you did not
want somebody to reply, or like it, make it private.

I mostly replied because it's your fault it's happening, not his.  Well,
yeah he could remove your name from the to and CC list, but that's not
an excuse to blame him. If you don't like getting double replies, remove
your reply-to entry in your mail client, since this is the culprit, not
all people use Thunderbird and it's only just recently that Firefox got
the reply-to list function that removes the personal reply-to.