10.04 LTS system locking when viewing Flash content

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:53:58 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

For some reason, when I'm viewing Flash content, after a while, my
computer will freeze and then a gray and white stripped screen will come
up, requiring a reboot. This usually only happens when I'm viewing Flash
content.

I've looked in the logs and can't find anything odd at all so I'm
assuming that the system is either unable to log the event or the system
doesn't actually realize that something has gone wrong.

Anyone else have this problem? I've Google'd around and can't come up
with much helpful info.

Thanks,
Anthony Papillion