Upgrading from 10.04.1 to Maverick 10.10

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 19:43:12 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 08:03 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:45:27 +1100 Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au>
>
> > (BTW, I'm buying a copy of Red Mars tomorrow....better be
>
> Kim Stanley Robinson?  It's good.

You got that! It's great! All three, Red, Green and Blue Mars. It's like
100 of the smartest and most able people in the world are sent to Mars
and they rebel, and everything is FOSS. The entire economy and
Government. Then they hurl an asteroid at Earth, to make them stay away.
Linux Geeks will love it. <cackles> Ric

Linux user# 44256