Upgrading from 10.04.1 to Maverick 10.10

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 11 13:30:52 UTC 2010

On 12/10/2010 00:03, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:45:27 +1100 Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>
>

>> (BTW, I'm buying a copy of Red Mars tomorrow....better be
>> good..... :-) .)
>>
> Kim Stanley Robinson?  It's good.

The same!

I may even now buy the whole Trilogy tomorrow following your comment and
get it over with :-) .

(I've got every Harry Potter book, and The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings
Trilogy so why not this Trilogy? Even have Sir Walter Scott's full
collection (written in original Scottish). I even travel around in the
TARDIS from time to time.... :-) .)

BC

--
Went to a discount massage parlour the other day. Wasn't 'til I paid me money that I found out that it was self-service.