Upgrading from 10.04.1 to Maverick 10.10

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 07:25:08 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 15:45 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:

> So, if you are thinking about upgrading or doing a clean install
> consider the above.
>
> I guess the best way of doing it is to start the Update Manager and let
> it tell you what will happen and how long it will take to do an upgrade
> (and with, in my case, some 12 packages no longer supported, there will
> be debris sitting in your upgraded system).

Upside down person! Heh heh, I TOLD you so! <snarks> Coulda just jammed
a DVD home and be done with it, whilst sipping a brewski. But, OH NO!
Well old bud, the Internet is NOT a large truck! It's a series of tubes!
My favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtOoQFa5ug8&feature=PlayList&p=4F6E51D4C823CFD3&index=0&playnext=1

Linux user# 44256