Removed a file by accident

Knight knightotp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 14:40:35 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-09 at 09:15 -0500, C de-Avillez wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 11:16:26 +0200
> Knight <knightotp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > In order to find out to which package a file belongs you can (out of
> > the box) use:
> >
> > dpkg -S /sbin/restart
>
> dpkg only searches on installed packages. A more generic search can be
> done via 'apt-file'. To install it, 'sudo apt-get install
> apt-file'.

Sorry first paragraph has typo's.
Should be:

And you want to tell me that you have files on your computer that you
didn't install and that don't belong to any packages or are _not_ placed there
by yourself or your users? (I cannot think of any on my own systems)

Not the _not_
--
Knight Of The Post

Linux Pro or Pro Linux?!