DVD downloads?

Mark Widdicombe mwiddicombe at shoprite.co.za
Fri Oct 8 11:35:56 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

I assume you have Ubuntu installed on your work machine?  If so,
all you need do is install the packages you want using your fast connection
at work, then use remastersys (installable from the repos) to create
a custom live DVD that will include all the applications and configuration
settings of your work machine.  You can install your home machine from
that.

regards,
Mark

Disclaimer