about new release which will be on 10th Oct

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 01:26:37 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 07:45 +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Thursday, October 07, 2010 02:25 AM, Karl Larsen wrote:

> >       I am a guy who got Ubuntu version 10.04 working REAL good!  I am in
> > no hurry to upgrade to a new version. It will be out in a few days and I
> > might see what the claims are then. If it is a success then it should be
> > an improvement to version 10.04.1 which I am using. But what it should
> > be, and what it is can be different!
> >
> > 73 Karl
> >

> Hey Karl!
>
> Welcome back to the list.

I have to agree with Karl, although I did pre-order my 10.10 DVD install
disc from ondisk.com today. I know it won't be shipped until after
Sunday, but I will get the real deal complete, on a little shiny
platter. <swoons with delight>

And, I won't have to muck with a tenuous connect to a tenuous Internet
to tenuously install it. Just my own tenuous DVD device hooked to my
tenuous computer, that's tenuous enough. I know, I'M being tenuous.
Well, I am. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256