about new release which will be on 10th Oct

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 18:25:53 UTC 2010

On 10/06/2010 12:15 PM, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> jordon at envygeeks.com intoned:
>

>> tl;dr, cute it took you a while to reply though.
>>
> Yep, I have a real life and real work to do.
>

>> I like how you tried
>> to spin what I said around, that's also cute.
>>

> No spin at all; direct quotes /not/ out of context.
> But, of course, you didn't read it.  Fallacy?
>
> Interestingly, the very parts which /could/ have supported your obvious
> falsehood have been snipped out of your reply.  Could it be because
> they don't support it, after all?  It is easy enough for anyone
> interested (although I can't imagine anyone would be) to re-read and
> gather their own opinion of who said what and which viewpoint is true..
>

>> If you can't be
>> original just copy the other and elaborate, right?
>>
> Don't know.  Don't do that.
>

>> If it's one thing
>> I learned from the US Government, and Congressmen, it's how to take
>> things out of context.
>>
> Glad to find that you have learned at least one thing.
>
> Cybe R. Wizard

     I am a guy who got Ubuntu version 10.04 working REAL good!  I am in
no hurry to upgrade to a new version. It will be out in a few days and I
might see what the claims are then. If it is a success then it should be
an improvement to version 10.04.1 which I am using. But what it should
be, and what it is can be different!

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI