ubi partman crashed

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 7 09:05:04 UTC 2010

On 07/10/2010 18:25, Lucio M Nicolosi wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 2:29 AM, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:
>
>> Who's been jerked around here?
>>
>> BC
>>

> Such a waste of time and bandwidth...
>
> Keep cool, Basil, Jeff is friends with SABDFL, and a potential
> moderator, if Canonical so decides. He doesn't deserve such harsh
> words.

Sorry....what *HARSH* words?

And who or what is "SABDFL"?

If it is of any consolation at all - not that I think it matters in any
way whatsoever to what you stated above -* I *feel that I've been jerked
around, as well as those who sent me private e-mails.

> And I've been here for a while, I can assure you that Karl is
> unmistakably Karl, Tapas is another matter.

Which is how I responded to the e-mails which suggested that it was Karl.

I suggest that you send me a private response - my e-mail *IS *genuine
and so is my name as I don't hide behind mumbo-jumbo gmail addresses -
so that this rubbish gets off this list; however, if you want to reply
to this here, in public, then please do so.

BC

--
Went to a discount massage parlour the other day. Wasn't 'til I paid me money that I found out that it was self-service.