Driven to pull my hair out with Firefox

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Thu Oct 7 08:08:03 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 09:02 +0100, David Houston wrote:

>         That's rather odd, I've been using the same flash directly
>         from Adobe on
>         Maverick with no problem.  Are you using Maverick?
>
> I  am indeed. The 64bit version is a really CPU hog in my box as well.
> And this is by no means an underpowered machine.

You know, now that you bring that up.  At one time I did experience a
race condition with the Flash plugin while watching hulu for a couple of
hours, but normally inside of Firefox [itself] I don't have a problem,
it will just occasionally crash and go on about it's way, but I don't
usually use flash intensive sites (aside from hulu).