about new release which will be on 10th Oct

Cybe R. Wizard cybe at wizardonthe.net
Wed Oct 6 14:51:19 UTC 2010

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:01:01 -0500, Jordon Bedwell wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 11:52 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
>> On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:36:55 -0500
>> Jordon Bedwell <jordon at envygeeks.com> wrote:

>> > Contextual and irrelevant. Apparently you do not know all of the
>> > applications of a fallacy or the multiple applications of the
>> > aforementioned.  I will leave it at that...
>> >
>> > To help you out, it broke the misrepresentation that apt-get
>> > dist-upgrade was all you needed to do to upgrade to a new release
>> > manually.  Hope this helps you better.
>> >

>> Here's the statement you think fallacious: ----------
>> ----------
>
> "sudo apt-get dist-upgrade"
>
> [1] Need to edit /etc/apt/sources.list [2] You need to install the
> latest apt, dpkg and aptitude [3] Need to install the latest Kernel
> first [To save the hassle]
>
> You can't just roll in and say hey apt-get dist-upgrade win, 10.10 here
> I am, how are you today? Yeah, I'm good too, glad we're both good. This
> is great, look at that pretty new Rhythmbox control panel. Shiny object
>
> I assumed, because I typed it of course, that I addressed that in my
> last email,  but apparently I did not, because now I have to back track
> and explain it /again/. Are you done trying to prove you're smarter?

Oh, it's very plain that there's no one (especially around here) smarter
than you!  That's why you use the term, "fallacious (which it wasn't),"
instead of , "wrong (which it definitely was)."

You know that, "wrong," merely means incorrect but that, "fallacious,"
indicates intent to deceive and those with problems /always/ intend
deception when they don't ask for /your/ 'real Linux professional' help.

(Hadron Quark, is that you?)

You are so right and so smart, Jordon.  I can't imagine why I didn't see
it sooner.
		;-}

Cybe R. Wizard -professional is as professional does
--
Linux is not user-friendly?  It _is_ user-friendly. It is not
ignorant-friendly and idiot-friendly.