how to install wine on 10.04.1

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 6 13:56:53 UTC 2010

On 07/10/2010 00:42, Tapas Mishra wrote:
> How can I install wine on Lucid 64 bit.
> I came across this link
> http://digitizor.com/2010/07/03/how-to-install-wine-1-2-rc6-in-ubuntu-10-04-lucid-lynx/

Hey, Tapas, you couldn't possibly use your system for at least 12 hours
as it is right now, unmodified, unmolested, and without trying to
install something about which you need to ask a question? Couldn't you?

You can't eh? :'( .

Ok, alright already.....have you tried going into the Synaptic Package
Manager and selecting wine for installation? No? Why not try it. This
procedure has been known to work for most people, but then....

BC

--
Went to a discount massage parlour the other day. Wasn't 'til I paid me money that I found out that it was self-service.