ubi partman crashed

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:39:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 07:10, Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> On 06/10/2010 21:51, Tapas Mishra wrote:
>> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:
>>> Karl! Oh Karl! Where are you, Karl?......
>>>
>>> BC
>>>

>> Who is karl ?
>>

> Oh, I said this out loud did I?
>
> Don't worry about. I get these spontaneous uncontrollable urges on
> occasions - especially when provoked by Ric.
>
> "Karl" can be thought of as "Harvey, the Invisible Rabbit" of long ago -
> a film with James Stewart; or is the "White Rabbit", in Alice In
> Wonderland? Decisions, decisions, decisions......
>
> BC

You really go out of your way to attack other people don't you?  It's
one thing to jump on the guy when he's involving himself in a
discussion, it's another thing entirely to just start attacking the
guy when he's not even part of the conversation.

Really says a lot about you ... :/

OP: My advice to you is to stick with the Linux and just ignore the
petty personal attacks that occur here from time to time...