Keyboard not working

Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Tue Oct 5 13:28:16 UTC 2010

I have a server with 9.10 on it, and yesterday I tried to check
something on it and the keyboard did not work. So I swapped it out with
another keyboard, and it still did not work.

Then I thought it may need to reboot to recognize a different keyboard.
So I rebooted the server.

The keyboard still did not work.

I rebooted again, and was able to get into the BIOS and move around in
those screens with the keyboard, so the keyboard was not bad. But when
it booted up I still could not enter the user name to log in. Or Switch
to a different screen. The number lock light is on, but pressing number
lock key does nothing.

What should I try?
I have no idea. I have never seen or heard of this one before.

Kip
--
Kipton Moravec AE5IB .- . ..... .. -...

"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
--Mark Twain