about new release which will be on 10th Oct

Tapas Mishra mightydreams at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:59:03 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 16:20 +0530, Tapas Mishra wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am curious to try out the new release of 10.10
>> as mentioned here
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MaverickReleaseSchedule
I don't care about the bugs.
Ubuntu is great I can run it with all the bugs the best part I like is wifi
in it.
I had installed many many linux versions which did not detected my wifi,
I tried ndiswrapper,compiled  from the OEM site etc etc at max there
was a time when
all those steps resulted into just detection of wifi but still my card
never worked.
Then relcutently at suggestion of a friend approximately one year back
I had tried Ubuntu and my wifi worked
that made an impact I then worked in a company where I converted all
the machines in my control to Ubuntu.
Gave them a Ubuntu server and then at another places I converted their
religion to Ubuntu now
I am so confident of Ubuntu that I don't care about bugs on my laptop.