Ubuntu Open Week, request for instructors

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 4 14:32:28 UTC 2010

Just a reminder that we have a week to go until Open Week and have 10
open slots still available for instructors.

 * Insert speech on teamwork, volunteerism, helping users, and the
spirit of Ubuntu here *

Info to participate is here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek

Please respond to myself or Amber if you have questions. She believes
that the overwhelming goodness of the community will have all the
slots filled by the end of the day!