[Maverick] Installer

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 4 07:16:43 UTC 2010

On 02/10/2010 12:02, NoOp wrote:
> On 10/01/2010 02:29 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> On 01/10/2010 14:37, Vaibhav Dalvi wrote:
>>
>> To begin with, why don't you quote only what is necessary in any of your
>> material - like the signature lines, for example.
>>
> Do you have something to contribute? If not I recommend that you toddle
> off and do something else.

Good one, NoOp.

Still being affected by the sailing experience,eh?

OK, my addition to all this, I installed Maverick 10.10 RC1 *WITHOUT* a
single hitch - no seizures, no problems, no dramas.

I can view DVDs and digital TV without doing anything additional (it's
now all installed automatically after answering the question during
installing the CD Live.)

And all this on a an ancient system with 1/2GB of RAM.

BC

--
"So where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"
           Christina Aquilera