Where are kernel debuginfo packages?

Santanu Chatterjee thisissantanu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 19:36:28 UTC 2010

Thanks a lot for the info. This is exactly what I was looking for.

I recently became aware of .ddeb packages after I created the kernel
package from source with debug info included, and it turned out to be
a ddeb package. At first I did'nt know what to do with it, but tried
to install it anyway, and it got installed!

Thanks and Regards,
Santanu Chatterjee