[Maverick] Installer

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 1 10:33:28 UTC 2010

On 01/10/2010 20:01, Vaibhav Dalvi wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au
> <mailto:blchupin at iinet.net.au>> wrote:
>
>     On 01/10/2010 14:37, Vaibhav Dalvi wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
> you're right his prob is with Maverick. and I shouldn't be yammering
> this much.

You're getting there.... :-) .

> Sorry.

Is OK.

Just don't go about supporting the saying, "Employ teenagers while they
know everything", OK? :-) .

Relax. Lay back a little. Take it easy. Consider what is written - then
consider how, and what, to reply :-) . OK, already? :-) .

> But all I wanted to tell is that the prob can be acpi related. Acpi is
> a bit of a mess as I found while dealing with my laptop's brightness
> problem.
> -vb

In this thread, I am not sure that it has anything to do with acpi - but
I may be absolutely wrong, as I don't have a laptop. Nevertheless, if
you thought that it had anything to do with acpi then you should have
mentioned this in one of your responses in this thread. And if you had
done so and I had missed it then I profusely apologise for this
transgression of mine.... (Being over the age of 25 years the mind plays
some funny tricks you know, especially in my case.)

BC

--
"So where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"
           Christina Aquilera