Nagios External Command fails. [FIXED]

daniel mcfarland daniel.mcfarland at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 21:29:27 UTC 2010

  This is a permissions issue, usually (on the directory).  Or not having
the directory created.

  You would probably have better luck just googling it:

http://yesthatworks.blogspot.com/2008/11/error-could-not-stat-command-file_26.html

  Make sure you add the user nagios to your system as well.

  But again, googling it would probably be better because without fine
grained details, we're all just shooting in the dark.

  Thanks.