Another funny....

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 19 09:19:08 UTC 2010

On 18 November 2010 23:48, Pastor JW <pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 17, 2010 11:47:57 pm Basil Chupin wrote:
>> [...]
>> It makes a lot more sense to ask for help about a problem, and get it,
>> from either this forum or launchpad or the Ubuntu documentation.
>
> Exactly correct!  I'd much prefer to hear and receive help from someone I
> "know and trust" rather than rely on a proved less than stellar 60,000 set of
> answers from Google.

You might prefer that, but if you ask here, when 20 minutes of
research might find the answer for you, you are taking advantage of
those here who are willing to spend time helping others.  They have a
right to expect that those asking for help should spend some time
trying to find the answer for themselves before coming here.

Colin