USB Device loads twice, WTF lucid lynx on lsd

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:50:33 UTC 2010

the information relevant was provided, as any competent person can see
demonstrated by NoOP's decent reply,  you have no ability to see that,
yourself and the other trolls wont be seen again, no wonder this list has
gone to shit, a few other people should have been set to permanently
moderated as well as Karl and Res, or are you and Ric trying to take their
place... doing a good job so far.