Ubuntu book that's not just generic Linux

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 18 12:55:44 UTC 2010

On 18/11/2010 23:36, gvim wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good Ubuntu reference which has plenty of Ubuntu-specific material rather than the standard, generic guide to Linux stuff you get in most references? Preferably one which is relevant for 10.04.
>
> gvim

A similar question was asked only last week or so.

I don't recall the exact answer, but have a look at the Ubuntu Manual
which, I believe, you get when you install Ubuntu (but people will
probably correct me on this).

BC

--
A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.