redirected to ubuntuforum home page when trying to login

Tapas Mishra mightydreams at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 07:06:41 UTC 2010

Hi,
this is such a stupid problem that I did not wanted to report but I am
not able to get a solution also for this.
When ever  I am trying to login to http://ubuntuforums.org I enter my
username and password and I get a welcome message mentioning thank you
for logging in,
next moment when I expect to see myself logged in I get redirected to
home page where I have to enter user name and password again.
I was trying to login via Firefox and also tried via Chrome and both
the browsers have cookies enabled so not sure why am I getting
redirected (or say logged out)
immediately when I try to login.
Can any one suggest any thing for this.

--