Disk defragmenting (was "Re: No Sound :(")

Douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 16 01:10:55 UTC 2010

On 11/15/2010 07:24 PM, Nathan Bahn wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Douglas Pollard <dougpol1 at verizon.net
> <mailto:dougpol1 at verizon.net>> wrote:
> <snip>
>
>     One thing I have decided is to stay one upgrade behind all
>     the time with Ubuntu.  By that time most of the bugs are out.
>
> <snip>
>

> D.P.--
>
> That's my primary (OK, OK, only) reason for generally waiting 30 days
> after a release to upgrade.  By the way, have you considered sticking
> with an L.T.S. release?
>
> --N.B.

Yes I have seriously concidered staying with LTS and swore I would and
then my curiosity gets the best of me.  I usually have waited a month
also until things settle down a bit.  Lts seems to work fine though I
have a few glitches in Cinelerra, but I think they are spacific to that
program and are not effecting what I am doing at this time. A little
later I may need to get some help with them.            Doug