Alt-PrintScreen doesn't work (!)

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Nov 14 22:44:02 UTC 2010

On 15/11/10 06:35, Mark wrote:
> I noticed this before, but I didn't pursue it because at the time it
> wasn't that important.
>
> I was setting up some screenshots to send in to show what happens for
> a particular Chrome bug I've noticed (not all graphics are loaded in
> long Google emails with complex graphics) and I noticed rather
> just fine, but (of course) I get the whole screen.  (On my keyboard
> the key is labeled Print Screen, but I'm abbreviating here.)

Applications>Accessories>Take Screenshot is what you are looking for.
Move the app. into the top panel and you can use it wherever and
whenever you need it. Also has the ability take a screenshot after a
certain period of time.

BC

--

A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.