Active Directory Domain on Ubuntu

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 18:49:22 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-11-13 at 20:18 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:

> It's like someone spouting forth about the merits of DOS when it is no
> longer in the picture...... :-) .

hey! I resemble that remark! Just recently I had to create a bootable
DOS DVD in order to update my bios. So, DOS is still the lowest common
denominator when push comes to shove. Darn thing always works. It might
not be "...as good as it once was, but it's good once as it every was".
<cackles> Ric

Linux user# 44256