Active Directory Domain on Ubuntu

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 13 09:34:36 UTC 2010

On 13/11/2010 19:11, Mark wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Christopher Chan
> <christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk>  wrote:
>

> <absolutely nothing of value that wasn't phrased in an offensive and
> condescending tone>
>

> I have no need to put up with this kind of arrogant snot and insults.
>
> Do you also insult strangers on the street?  (Rhetorical question,
> since you seem to be so full of yourself that nothing I say makes a
> difference, and frankly I don't care what your answer is.)
>
> If you cannot conduct even an argument without insults and offensive
> language, go pick on someone else, and take your arrogant ignoranus
> elsewhere.
>
> (No, that's not a typo.)

Oooow! A bunfight everybody! A real bunfight!

Haven't had one of these here for a loooooong time!

And now is the time as the tension for the most strenuous period of the
year is about to descend upon us....luvely...it will relieve the
tensions, and start new frienships...and so on, etc.... :-) .

BC

--
A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.