Byobu

Mark mhullrich at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 18:36:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 6:19 AM, C de-Avillez <hggdh2 at ubuntu.com> wrote:
:
> Frankly, I cannot see why it is not yet the default environment on an
> Ubuntu server.

Probably because it is not an environment at all....

Possibly because you can accomplish everything that Byobu does without
using it at all....

I'm not saying it is useless or worthless or should be dropped or that
anyone shouldn't use it.  It is useless and worthless to me, in fact I
uninstalled it for lack of finding it to have any use, and anyone who
digs into their UI past the surface can accomplish what Byobu does
without ever needing it.

Mark (not a fan)