Community Documentation

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Fri Nov 12 06:45:34 UTC 2010

Every time I see a redirection to the ubuntu community docs, I am
impressed.  They are so straight-forward, written in plain English,
not jargon, and useful. Is it possible that there is a printed manual
somewhere for sale that includes the whole thing?

Perhaps it is a moving target--updated on a daily or weekly basis?

However, if it is more-or-less cast in concrete, it would be
useful to have it on paper.  Is it available in PDF?  How many
pages would it be?

I see from the main page, that it is broken into sections, for help
on specific items.  This seems to be done in a much more useful manner
than Microsoft's help pages, which I have generally found to be
useless. (And, with Win 7, inaccessible!)

Anyway, congratulations to whoever put this doc together.

--doug
--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.
  --A.M. Greeley