Which is the right nvidia driver for a GeForce 7200S?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:53:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 10:26 -0800, Mark wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 17:57 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
> >>
> >> Why not go to the nVidia site and read the information about the drivers
> >> and which cards the drivers support?
> >
> > That sure beats waving a chicken foot at the problem. :) Ric
> >
> No, it makes my voodoo skills useless if I take the easy route every time.
>
> Sheesh!  You want to take all the fun out of life, the universe and everything.

Not everyone is up to the chore of properly initializing their chicken
foot with the proper "intentionality". Just send me the chicken foot, in
a postal return prepaid package, along with a $10 postal money order,
and I'll do the job for you. I invented "Computer Chicken Foot Voodoo"
:) Ric

Linux user# 44256