Nvidia, Xinerama, and compiz.

Smokin Chevy chevy4x4burb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 13:58:28 UTC 2010

Can anyone help.  I have googled and googled and the best that I can come up
with is there seems to be a long standing issue between xinerama and
compiz.  Does anyone have a solution for me?

I have an asus board with two nvidia 8800's.  I can not remember if they are
GT, GTX, etc.  They are the 512MB cards from PNY.  I am running 4 Acer 4:3
20" LCD monitors off of it.  I am trying to get visual effects to function
while being able to drag a window from one monitor to another.

After seeing years of people complaining about this, there has got to be a
solution.

Anyone?