newbie question

Bob Schmidt bob58523 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 11:35:31 UTC 2010

Thanks for the suggestion...

I did try to move it around to no avail. It is very strange, everything
including the wireless was working fine, now the computer cannot seem to
log on to the wireless network. It

On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 03:06 -0400, Doug wrote:picks the network up,
almost 100% signal strength, but cannot connect. I have triple checked
password, etc. and everything is correct. I'm not sure what has
happened. I hate to reinstall, because everything else is almost
perfect.

bob