Mails not from me

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:45:07 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 10:17, Luis Paulo <luis.barbas at gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess if you want more people to read your post, you should post it
> again with a new subject.
> At least here, it arrive as "Re: Mails not from me"

Hello Luis. I don't want to spam the list with all my pet bugs (I have
triaged or filed literally thousands of them) but those that I posted
were relevant to the GP's comment. He dislikes the use of MM-DD-YYYY
date format (as do I) and those bugs were Open Office bugs pertinent
to the forced use of that format in Open Office.

One of them is actually a Linux-only bug, which is considered not a
bug but a feature request because it works properly in Windows!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com