OT: Date format: Was: Re: Mails not from me

Mark mhullrich at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 16:54:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 2:21 AM, Jordon Bedwell <jordon at envygeeks.com> wrote:
> On 11/03/2010 02:08 AM, Mark wrote:
>> Oh great wise one, please enlighten us as to what context one could
>> find where that did not make sense.
>
> Don't take the piss chap.  If you're too stupid to figure it out then
> obviously, 'you're too stupid to figure it out.'  I like how you
> immediately get defensive though.

This is truly amazing.  I'm too stupid to figure out in what context
the most logical representation of a date does not make sense, but
you're so smart you can't even say it?

Instead you resort to insults using foul language and project your
defensiveness on me.

Oh, my God!  How can I ever stand the pain?!?  Perhaps I should grovel
and beg forgiveness from the wise and powerful gent whose language
skills are so much better than, well, none that I can see.

Nah.  Ain't gonna happen.

Mark