Mails not from me

AV3 arvimide at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 00:44:27 UTC 2010

On Nov/2/2010 6:1653 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 23:59, Chris Jones<christopher.rob.jones at cern.ch>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Seriously? People actually use YYYYDDMM?
>>
>> yeah, Americans. Go figure...
>>

> Do their clocks show HH:SS:MM as well? I've never understood this.

Americans write "November 1, 2010 and abbreviate that in digits
"11-1-10". It has to do with word order in American English. Americans
show time only in digits. I can't speak for what conventions prevail in
Canada, Britain, Australia, etc.

--
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ at Wearthlink.net>    ||