I am trying to reinstall the boot loader.

Stephen stephen_o at rogers.com
Tue Nov 2 20:31:10 UTC 2010

On 11/2/2010 5:03 AM, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
> On 11/02/2010 04:52 AM, Colin Law wrote:
>> Just for the record I suspect that what you did was to open an
>> existing message, change the subject line, delete the contents, type
>> your message, and send it.  This posted a message with a new subject
>> line but the mail headers still indicated that it was a continuation
>> of the previous thread.  The more sophisticated email reader apps use
>> the headers for threading rather than the subject line and so your
>> mail appeared as a continuation of the previous thread.
>>
>> The solution is always to start a new email when posting a new question.
> To add, Firefox and Evolution both have the ability to right click an
> email and choose "Compose Message to" which will make it easier if you
> have trouble remembering the mailing list email.

Thank you for the reply. That is exactly what I did, because I thought
it would be easier, and I didn't think about the header and people who
might be watching this thread.

I will be sure to start a new message the next time.

Thanks again and apologizes to any one I have inconvenienced;
Stephen Oulton.