Alan Pope - spammer?

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Tue Nov 2 17:46:25 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 03,November,2010 01:33 AM, Mark wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Goh Lip<g.lip at gmx.com>  wrote:
>> Do any of you receive massive loads of messages from ubuntu lists
>> purportedly written by alan pope, email address alan at popey.com?
>>
>> If he is the real culprit, unlikely though, it would be ironic to ask
>> him to take action, wouldn't it?
>>
> If you've been reading the list, you'll notice two things:
>
> 1) These are still trickling in even though they were all sent around 3am.
>
> 2) Alan did take action to stop them.
>
> Mark

Thanks Mark, reason being, I've not been receiving any mail from ubuntu
list for at least 4 hrs and I resorted to reenabling the gmane
newsreader where I just got latest messages. Maybe my isp blocked
incoming messages from this list due to the massive messages.

Now to enable the kubuntu list newsreader.

Thanks again.