Loss of desktop control

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 00:31:43 UTC 2010

Yesterday I started noticing problems clicking on anything on my
desktop. I thought it was my mouse needing a new battery. Today,its
gotten drastically worse. Tonight I cant do anything. Its not the
mouse so that is one thing down. Right now I have the computer on and
upon immediately boot I can click on System to start Firestarter.
After that - cant click on anything. So I rebooted and opened Opera -
same thing. Rebooted and clicked on System to click on system log and
--- at that point I cant click on it.  This seemed to start yesterday
morning after a few updates but, that might not be anything at all.

Wade
---
Registered Linux User: #480675
Linux since June 2005