Not a desperately urgent request but a quick solution would be very nice - it's about a Biorhythm program

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 1 06:38:59 UTC 2010

On 01/11/2010 13:00, rikona wrote:
> Hello Basil,
>
> Sunday, October 31, 2010, 12:58:23 AM, Basil wrote:
>
> BC>  Read my response(s) to Ric.
>
> I did. I get it. You belive it works. My apologies for upsetting you
> by mentioning the science.

What "science" did you mention?

I have a very strong feeling that I am very safe in assuming that you
believe what the bible contains is "science", right?

Read the book I mentioned in my response to Ric.

That book contains a lot of statistical information. Enough statistics
to even make YOUR mind spin out of control.

BC

--
"Ning Yu displayed his wisdom while the country followed System, but when it did not, he acted stupid. His wisdom is achievable by others, his stupidity is not."
                                         Confucius