New

Marvin Escobar marvin050791 at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 23:57:34 UTC 2010

Hello im new to ubuntu and i tried to install ubuntu to my laptop but it would not let me. Once it reads the disc it says loading and then a bunch of lines come down and it stops there and does not do anything. I tried also installing mandriva but on the loading screen when i select boot the screen stays loading and never stops, the only option it has is pres esc for verbose mode. So its like none of the linux distrubutions are working. Is there anyway you can please help me. Im new and i am using windows 7 right now, so please try to be as detailed as possible thanks