Firefox in Ubuntu

Mark C. Miller mr.mcmiller at gmail.com
Mon May 31 20:21:04 UTC 2010

I had a power outage the other day, and ever since, Firefox has been
behaving oddly.  It's almost like it's running in full page mode, but not.

When Firefox starts, it covers the top panel; close firefox and the panel
is there.

The minimize - maximize buttons are gone.

Firefox was not open at the time of the power failure.

I know, strictly speaking this isn't an Ubuntu question, but it seemed
like a good place to ask.  I think I had this problem once before and
asked about it here, but I'm not sure (I have an amnesic disorder so
remembering is a problem at times).

Thanks in advance for your help

mcm